LETTERS TO CATHRINE
"This is who she is, this is what she does."
Once a year, Cathrine will be donating a gown to a scholar for her matric farewell.How it works:
Any young lady (from grade 11 to 12) can grab hold of this opportunity.
All you have to do is:
1. Write a letter to Cathrine and send it to her via email or post.
2. Include a photo of yourself and drawing or picture of the dream gown.
3. Tell her why you should qualify for the gown.
4. Your teacher, aunt or granny can add to your letter!
Tell us what your dream matric farewell gown would look like and you could win a designer Cathrine’s Bridal Couture gown for your matric farewell.
Cathrine loves to help where she can, entries close 30 June 2018.
SEND US A LETTER
1. There can only be one winner.
2. The letters will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
3. Only letters will be accepted. No money, treats or giftboxes.
4. The value of the gown is determined at the sole discretion of Cathrine.
5. The gown is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. One fitting and one alteration included.
7. Entries will close 31 May 2018.
Send us your letter.